COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
• Our clinical rooms are vigorously cleaned and sanitized after every patient throughout our normal course of practice per OSHA standards.
• In response to COVID-19, we have minimized the number of seats in the reception area, removed all magazines and the coffee station, installed a new plexiglass screen at the front desk and placed multiple hand sanitizing stations throughout the office. Our team is sanitizing the common areas, reception area, front desk, and restroom regularly.
• All office forms have been converted to electronic format and you will be able to update information on our sanitized iPad or via a link emailed to you.
• Medical grade HEPA air purifiers have been placed throughout our clinical rooms and reception areas.
• New aerosol reduction equipment has been installed within our patient rooms. In conjunction with our current system, we are now able to eliminate 90% more aerosols than with standard suction systems.
• All team members will be screened upon arrival each morning prior to starting our workday. During procedures, team members will be using medical grade or KN95 masks, eye wear, face shields and medical gowns per CDC and ADA guidelines.
During the morning of your scheduled appointment, you will receive a link via text to our electronic Pre-Appointment Screening questionnaire.
PATIENT ARRIVAL AND IN-OFFICE PROTOCOLS
• Arrival: Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time and call or text our office (703)556-0091 to let us know that you are here. Please bring a mask for your visit.
• Virtual Waiting Room: You are welcome to use one of the parking spaces reserved for our patients adjacent to our entrance or any of the visitor parking spaces located in the front of the building. A team member will ask you to proceed to our entrance when we are ready for you to join us.
• Accompanying Parties: We respectfully ask that ONLY PATIENTS enter the office. ONE companion or ONE responsible party accompanying minors may be allowed when necessary. All other parties will be asked to wait outside our office.
• Upon Entering: We ask that you clean your hands at the sanitizing station. A team member will review your medical history, obtain your vitals and a contact-less temperature reading prior to seating you for your appointment. Please continue to practice social distancing while in our reception area.